These resources are intended to assist DUI clients. Kim Burgess gets no benefit for these referrals.
- www.premierebailbonds.com 800-662-0056
- www.reidybailbonds.com 866-785-2245
- Alcoholic Anonymous www.valleyservicecenter.org
The Valley Service Center provides a service to the community of Alcoholics Anonymous in the Tri-Valley Area
- SCRAM www.lcaservices.com 800-944-1170
1407 Oakland Blvd., Suite 100
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- By getting an SR22 prior to any action being taken against your license by the DMV or because of a conviction, you may get better rates, saving you thousands over the course of 3 years following a DUI conviction. You should investigate this with your insurer.
For Restricted License
- DUI School. These are licensed by the state. Follow this link for the program nearest you.
- Ignition Interlock Device. This is an option on a first offense and mandatory for a second or third offense. Some providers will waive the administration fee and offer mobile service if you tell them you are a client of Kim’s. There are many options, here are a couple.
Residential Treatment Programs
- For some clients this is a last resort. It may help with negotiations and in some cases may be accepted instead of jail.